Jazzy Air 2: $5,799.00
Jazzy Air 2 w/ 40AH: $6,199.00
Jazzy Air 2 Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- 24.25" turning radius
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed (elevated and non-elevated)
- Up to 19.2 miles per charge
- Fast Rise: 12” of power adjustable seat height in 11 seconds
- Mid-Wheel 6® with Active-Trac® Suspension provides enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting for visibility in all environments
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Angle height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features 2" lower seat-to-floor height, enabling user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk, raises and lowers by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2" of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
JAZZY AIR® 2
CATEGORY SPECIFICATION Model
Jazzy Air® 2
Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Turning Radius1 24.25" Width1 23.19" Length1,2 41.93" Maximum Speed3 Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position) Ground Clearance1 1" at motor bracket Braking System Regenerative and electro-mechanical Front Wheels 6" flat free Drive Wheels 10" flat free Rear Wheels 6" flat free Drivetrain Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive Weight of Heaviest Piece 202 lbs. with seat Suspension Type Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology High-Back Seat (max. size) 20"W x 20"-22"D Standard Seat Sizes 16"x16"-18"
High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 21.25” – 33” Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
Battery Weight5 U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
Standard Battery Charger 5 amp, off-board Per-Charge Range3,6 Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
Warranty 5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
HCPCS K0899 Notes:
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.